International Health Certificates

Call Now (918) 493-3332

When you travel internationally with your pet, you need an accredited, certified veterinarian to sign off on a health certificate. This health certificate, which will be specific to the country where you’re traveling, will show that your pet has been examined and determined to be free of infectious disease. It also often provides proof of various vaccines, like rabies, that many countries require.

Not all veterinarians can provide international health certificates, but Hunters Glen Veterinary Hospital’s Dr. George Carley can. This means when you’re preparing for international travel, you only have to visit Hunters Glen Veterinary Hospital to get your pet ready to go.

Contact us for more information about international health certificates.